Add News     Print  
Article List
Visa transfered from 18 to 22 - Can I still drive with same license?

I am 54 years old (male) and holding a driving license, issued in 1999 and linked to my profession of “ Audit Supervisor”. Now I have resigned from the job and am holding a visa no 22 (transferred from 18) under the sponsorship of my wife who is a teacher. Is it legal to drive with the above license?

Name withheld

Answer: While you are not entitled to a driving license as long as you are under an Article 22 residence (dependent), there is nothing stopping you to continue driving unless your driving license is cancelled. So, just keep driving until you are told by the Traffic Department that you can’t drive on that license.

Read By: 5040
Comments: 0

You must login to add comments ...
About Us   |   RSS   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Advertise With Us