Add News     Print  
Article List
Traffic fine for jumping red signal

If a person has a traffic fine of KD 50 for jumping a red signal, can he — in this case — travel out of the country or not?

Name withheld

Answer: You can’t travel out of the country without paying this fine. But the procedure is very simple, either go and pay the fine at the Traffic Department or at the special booth set up for this purpose at Kuwait Airport. If you try to go through the immigration at Kuwait Airport without paying the fine, you will be asked to go pay the fine before your passport is endorsed with the exit stamp. So avoid the hassle and pay this fine before you check in for your flight.

Read By: 3653
Comments: 0

You must login to add comments ...
About Us   |   RSS   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Advertise With Us