Add News     Print  
Article List
Clubbing of salaries of Husband and wife to get dependent visa for Son

Me and my husband have been working in Kuwait for 2 years, both on a work permit. My salary is KD185 and my husband earns KD 175. We have a 5-year-old son in the Philippines.Is it possible that we can bring him to Kuwait by clubbing our salaries? As far as I know,the father must have a KD 250 salary to apply for a dependent visa.

Name withheld

Answer: You should go and meet the head of the Immigration Dept in your area. Although KD 250 has been set as the requirement to get a dependent visa, the immigration authorities can allow you to club your salaries to get the visa. If the head of this department rejects your request, you should go and meet the Director General of Immigration, at the Directorate General of Immigration, in Dajeej, Farwaniya.

Read By: 3794
Comments: 0

You must login to add comments ...
About Us   |   RSS   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Advertise With Us