Dependent Visa - Single Mother applying visa for 15 year old son

I am an Indian lady working in the private sector, my husband died in Muscat so I want to bring my children to Kuwait but I submitted all the details, including my husband’s death certificate but my application was rejected because the age of my son is 15 years.

What is the procedure that can be adopted to bring my son. I don’t have any other option other than bringing him here because my parents are sick and nobody is in my home country to take care of him.

 Name withheld
You can get a dependent visa for your son until he reaches the age of 21 years but nowadays the Immigration Dept is ‘reluctant’ to issue such visas for males over 14 years. You should go and meet the head of the Immigration Dept in your area. You should be able to get the visa.

Read By: 8044
Comments: 3

possibleSrivi | 3/9/2012 6:29:25 PM try ur luck in some other day, some other counter. meet farwaniya immigration director, for approval. once rejected means, it is not final. some persons approve. request manager, thru arabic speaking, convincing senior persons, to explain your family problem. any officer, will convince your problem and approve. possible. try after some days.
pak visaSrivi | 3/9/2012 6:26:40 PM currently, no progress. no scope for banned visas it is govt policy to declare, and remove ban. it will take another 5 to 10 months time.
visa for pakistanisAsma | 2/27/2012 11:35:18 AM Respected Sirvi, do you know any progress in pakistanis family visa matter? we all are very worried and suffering alot. is there any hope for us?. plz reply .
You must login to add comments ...
About Us   |   RSS   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Advertise With Us