Renewal of Civil ID

I recently extended my residence and need to get a new Civil ID card. Some people say I need to go to the Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI) office while others say I can complete all the requirements on phone and only go to the PACI office to collect it. Who is right?

Name withheld

All you need to do is call Tel: 1889988 and ask for the renewal of your card. It is a simple procedure. Just follow the instructions and after a few days call the same number. You will be told if your card is ready and from which machine at the PACI office you have to collect it. Take KD 2 with you as payment for the card.

Or you can SMS (For Renewal just send “Capital R space civil id number” to 1889988)

Read By: 15809
Comments: 2

no civil id for temp visa.14Srivi | 8/29/2011 10:39:48 AM If you renewed your residency for 1 year, then you can renew over phone or internet. No need to visit PACI Office. But, if you extended your visa, for 3 months, temporary, then new civil id not allowed for 3 months or visa.14. No need civil id for temporary visa.14, extensions for 1 or 3 months visas.
internetSrivi | 8/29/2011 9:38:37 AM you can also renew your civil id, thru internet, in, website, for PACI. just enter ciivll id and enter click.
You must login to add comments ...
About Us   |   RSS   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Advertise With Us