Family Visa

I just want to know something about family visas.

First of all I am working here in Kuwait since 2007 in a private company and earning KD 250 a month. My questions are:

1. Can I have a family visa for my wife and son?

2. Is it possible to bring my wife and son along with me when I come back here to Kuwait after my vacations?

3. How long is the validity of the visa before entering Kuwait and how many days should I spend to arrange all the formalities upon entering Kuwait?

4. My address is in Mangaf, may I know where is my Immigration Department.

5. Is it necessary for my wife to get her fingerprints done?

Name withheld

Yes you can get a family visa for your family and can bring them with you when you come to Kuwait as long as you have the original visas with you.
You can enter Kuwait within 3 months of the visas being issued but have to complete all formalities within 60 days.
You are supposed to go to the Ahmadi Immigration Department and your wife doesn’t need to have her fingerprints done.

Read By: 21143
Comments: 9

family bvisa requirementsmarlyn vizconde | 1/8/2012 2:55:14 AM i just want to know what will be the requirements if we will apply for my family visa.My husband is an American citizen and working in Kuwait and in a Filipina.
ahmadi immigrationallan simbajon | 2/5/2011 12:43:42 PM i just want to know if there any new process ing obtaining visa in ahmadi, if they required the marriage certificate and the birth certificate of my wife and son to be attested first in kuwait embassy in our country (manila phil) before to get a family visa here in ahmadi immigration. otherwise may i know the contact number of the immigration in ahmadi
possible.Srivi | 12/8/2010 3:54:50 PM Hi Ronnie, 1) yes, (2) contact any typing centre in mirgab, they will type and, arrange all papers in order like your civil id, idnamel, son passport, embassy relationship certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, rent agreement, etc. (3) go to salmiya, back side of city centre, hawally jawazat, (4) visa fees is free, stamps 3kd, if required. kuwait embassy in your country stamping, medical and flight ticket, as per your cost. (5) go to city centre back side, hawally jawazat (6) 1 day enough, if all papers in order.
Family visaRonnie Hurry Sibal | 12/7/2010 3:39:37 PM I just want to know something about family visas. First of all I am working here in Kuwait since 2006 in a private company and earning KD 250 a month. My questions are: 1. can i have family visa for my son? 2. what document should i provide? 3. how and were can i process this documents? 4. how much should i spends for this visa? 5. my address is in salmiya. 6. how long it will take when process? thank you .....
no problemSrivi | 12/5/2010 4:55:04 PM if you are a bachelor, a family person, nobody will check, flat rent agreement and flat number. just approve, thats all. collect your visa. name, flat number, rent agreement is not important at all. only in some bachelor cases, problem. (2) pcc should be collected from passport office or police station and sent to kuwait embassy in your country attestation, thats all. in kuwait, at the time of making residency, just show, thats all. no need to waste 5 kd stamp, in foreign affairs.
PCCallan simbajon | 12/5/2010 3:31:29 PM The police clearance should be also authenticated in our home country and to be attested here in ministry of foreign affairs Kuwait?
Possibleallan simbajon | 12/5/2010 3:27:22 PM the immigration will allow if the flat that im living right now is not under my name but the address of the flat is same in my civil ID. only the room number is the different. please advise
PCC Means ....Srivi | 12/5/2010 11:28:47 AM PCC means Police Clearance Certificate from your home country. It should be attested by kuwait embassy in your country, is required to be verified at the time of making residency. That is important requirement. Medical and stamping in kuwait embassy in your country is also required.
possibleSrivi | 12/5/2010 9:11:24 AM (1) yes, (2) yes, if you complete, medical and kuwait embassy in your country stampings, PCC attestation in your country (3) 90 days from date of issue and 60 days for medical and residency. (5), No need fingerprint.
You must login to add comments ...
About Us   |   RSS   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Advertise With Us