I just want to know something about family visas.
First of all I am working here in Kuwait since 2007 in a private company and earning KD 250 a month. My questions are:
1. Can I have a family visa for my wife and son?
2. Is it possible to bring my wife and son along with me when I come back here to Kuwait after my vacations?
3. How long is the validity of the visa before entering Kuwait and how many days should I spend to arrange all the formalities upon entering Kuwait?
4. My address is in Mangaf, may I know where is my Immigration Department.
5. Is it necessary for my wife to get her fingerprints done?
Answer: Yes you can get a family visa for your family and can bring them with you when you come to Kuwait as long as you have the original visas with you.
You can enter Kuwait within 3 months of the visas being issued but have to complete all formalities within 60 days.
You are supposed to go to the Ahmadi Immigration Department and your wife doesn’t need to have her fingerprints done.